Join Pastor Frank Correa as he takes us on an 8 week journey through some practical ways to defend our faith!
1. Truth: Isn’t all truth relative?
2. The existence of God: Is there actual evidence?
3. The Reliability the Bible. Isn’t it full or errors?
4. Science and Christianity: Does Science Disprove God? What’s wrong with evolution?
5. Answering the tough questions: If God Why Evil? What about those Who never heard? How can God condemn anyone to Hell? Did God make people Gay?
6. World Religions: What’s the difference?
7. Cults: What do they actually believe?
8. Islam: What is it, and what does the Koran really say?
Questions we will answer
If God, why evil?
Isn’t all truth relative?
Is there actual evidence for the existence of God?
Is Christianity Narrow Mined?
Is the Bible really history?
Isn’t the Bible full of errors?
What the Apocrypha?
Does Science Disprove God?
What’s wrong with evolution?
What’s in the Catholic Bible
How does Catholicism and Protestantism differ? How are they similar?
What does Islam believe about Jesus?
Are there any facts supporting the resurrection that even the non-believer can agree on?
What about those Who never heard the Gospel?
How can God condemn anyone to Hell?
What do the major world religions teach?
What do other religious books teach?
What do Mormons or Jehovah’s Witnesses believe?
Wy are there not many paths to God?
What does Islam really teach?